- 1l Pork Collagen Soup
- 300g Pork Ribs / Preferred Cut of Pork
- 8 dried shiitake mushrooms
- 3 large carrots, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 3 dried red dates
- 3 apples
- 1 thumb sized ginger, cut in half then gently pounded
- 3 corn cobs, cut into 3 sections each
- 3 onions, peeled and uncut
- 5 pcs lemon peel
- Shoyu / Soy sauce
- In a large pot, add pork ribs and enough water and bring it to a boil for 10 minutes.
- Once the pork is cooked, drain the water and rinse the pork to remove scum attached to it.
- In the same large pot, add Pork Collagen Soup and the remaining ingredients (except apples) to the cooked pork ribs and bring it to a boil.
- Add the apples and simmer the pot in very low heat for 1 hour.
- Add moderate amount of water to prevent concentration. (Only if needed)
- Season with salt or shoyu to taste.
Serves 2-3 pax